Here we are explaining the steps regarding chancing the user name and the password for the Linksys router. Changing the default login details may be required in several cases. One of the most common situations when you will need to change the default login details for the Linksys router are, when someone has changed the login details for your Linksys router.
Steps to Change the Login Password for the Linksys Router
- Open the web browser and fill the IP address 192.168.1.1 and press enter key.
- Fill the login details for the Linksys router.
- After the successful login go for the “Administrator” option.
- Click on the option “Factory Default” option.
- Click on the option “Restore Factory Default” option.
After performing these steps, your Linksys router will be restored to the default settings and now you will need to follow these steps for resetting the new password for the Linksys router.
- After successful login to the Linksys router, go for the “Administrative” option.
- Select the option “Management” option.
- Here you will need to enter the password for two times.
- After making changing in the password, click on the Save button.
These are the steps you will need to follow if you want to change the default login details for the Linksys router. You can call us any time you need help regarding Linksys routers. we are always there to help you regarding any kind of issues you may face while using the Linksys routers.